Teacher Survey for the 2016-17 School Year: (Click Here)
Parent Survey for the 2016-17 School Year Coming Soon
Pay for school meals easily at myschoolbucks.com. It is simple and secure with low balance alerts. You can also pay on the go. Signing up is free and simple so please sign up today!
- Monday, May 1 – Friday, May 5: Teacher Appreciation Week
- Friday, May 12: Seniors Last Day and Senior Luncheon
- Monday, May 15: 9th – 12th Awards at 10 AM, 7th-8th at 1:15 PM, and Senior Awards at 7 PM
- Tuesday, May 16: Athletic Banquet at 6 PM
- Friday, May 19: Graduation
- Monday, May 22: Rebel Scholar Fundraiser
- Tuesday, May 23: 7th-11th Incentive
- Wednesday, May 24: Last Day for Students 60%
- Monday, May 8: SATP2 and MST Make Up Test and Senior Exams
- Tuesday, May 9: 7th, 8th, and 10th Grade ELA State Test Part 1 and Senior Exams
- Wednesday, May 10: 7th, 8th, and 10th Grade ELA State Test Part 2
- Thursday, May 11: 7th Grade Math, 8th Grade Math, and Algebra State Test
- Friday, May 12: MAP Make Up Exams and Senior Grades Due
- Tuesday, May 16: 9 Weeks Test Review
- Wednesday, May 17: 9 Weeks Test- Odd Period
- Thursday, May 18: 9 Weeks Test- Even Period
- Friday, May 19: Make Up Exams
- Baseball Playoffs Ongoing with Time and Location to be announced on the Rebel Baseball and RHS Facebook Pages.
ActiveParent is a web-based application parents can use to keep track of student’s records. Richton School District parents with more than one student can access records for all them with one account. The goal of ActiveParent is to provide parents and guardians the ability to monitor student’s Grades, Attendance, Behavior, and Course Performance. ActiveParent provided student information as soon as it is entered into SAM (Student Administration Manager).
ActiveParent can be accessed by clicking the picture above or go to: http://ms5620.activeparent.net
Please contact the Elementary or High School Office for signup information.
*The ActiveParent iOS app has been released and is available for free right now on the App Store*
Attention RHS Seniors and Parents
It’s time to start planning for your Senior yearbook ad! Ads are a great way to designate a special page where you can showcase photos and leave lasting messages from family and friends.
Order forms will be sent home, or you may contact Mrs. Johnie Odom at 601-788-9608 to purchase.
The RHS Yearbook Staff WANTS YOUR PHOTOS!
Upload your best photos to www.replayit.com and we may feature them in the 2017 yearbook! We want to see group photos; football, softball, baseball, track, golf, tennis, dance, cheer, basketball, band photos, dress-up day photos; classroom photos; pep rally photos, and anything else you think may be good enough for YOUR Richton Yearbook!
You can also download the Replayit app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.
Start sending in those pictures today!
MDE Regional Literacy Meeting Schedules for Parents of K-3 Students (Click Here)