For Kids and Teens at the Richton Cafeteria
Summer should be a stress-free time full of food, friends, and fun. Free summer meals can help.
- FREE to kids and teens age 18 and under
- Healthy meals based on USDA nutrition guidelines
- Served at the Richton School District Cafeteria
- Free and safe place for kids and teens to get meals
- Help families save money
- No application or proof of income needed
- ALL CHILDREN ARE WELCOME EVEN IF THEY DO NOT ATTEND RICHTON SCHOOL DISTRICT.
Just go to the back of the cafeteria from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday-Friday starting June 1, 2021. You will receive a LUNCH for that day AND a BREAKFAST for the next morning.