- Existing Active Parent account at the following web address: https://ms5620.activeparent.net/Login.aspx
*If your student is NEW to the district (kindergarten or otherwise), please contact the front office of your child’s school.
*If you have forgotten your Active Parent login credentials or are unable to log in for some reason, please contact the school office.
*Richton Elementary (K-6) — 601.788.6975
*Richton High School (7-12) — 601.788.9608
- Once logged in, click on the paper/pencil icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen. If you hover your pointer over the icon, it will say “Online Student Registration.”
- Select the student you wish to register from the drop-down menu. If you have more than one child in the school district, you must register each of them individually.
- After selecting the student, simply follow the on-screen directions to register your child.
Please make sure that you CAREFULLY check all of your existing information, making updates as needed. Most importantly, please make sure to provide us with a current, working phone number.
Every student must have at least three (3) contacts listed — the primary parent/guardian as well as two others. Please list a current, working phone number for all contacts.
When finished, make sure you click “Save And Finish” in the bottom right-hand corner. At this time, your registration is complete! If any part of the process is missing or invalid, the office will contact you between now and the start of school.
- A valid photo ID (must be uploaded for identification purposes, may NOT be used as a proof of residency)
- Updated immunization records (required for 7th-graders only)
- Two (2) proofs of residency. Proofs must be in the name of parent/guardian. If unable to provide proofs, you must complete an affidavit of residency (contact school office). Only documents listed in the notes on the registration page will be accepted.
- NEW STUDENTS to the district must also have a copy of a birth certificate and immunization records from Kindergarten year.
If you encounter any difficulties uploading your documents, or have trouble with any other aspect of the online registration, please contact your school office.
We strongly encourage all parents to register their child(ren) online as soon as possible. However, please be advised that RSD will also host on-site registration at the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, July 24th — 9:00a to 2:00p
- Thursday, July 25th — 2:00p to 7:00p
- Friday, July 26th — 9:00a to 12:00 Noon